We are looking for an Account Manager based in Amsterdam. Main responsibility is providing services, developing customer relationships to ensure retention and build-out of accounts. We have a portfolio of international clients and, it will be main part of your work to ensure they are satisfied and help improve on areas of underperformance. Are you willing to become a part of a diverse, professional team and expand your skillset and experience?
Our client is an international legal and accounting consulting service provider offering customized support to help our clients reach their business goals.
- Handling day to day support of the clients;
- Providing financial advisory services and business consulting services;
- Handling relationships with our clients;
- Marketing/Developing Business;
- Holding seminars and attending social gatherings
- Degrees in Finance, Account or Tax related fields;
- Holding professional licenses such as CPA will be preferred;
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting processes;
- Excellent analytical, as well as written and oral communication, skills;
- Excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of IFRS and EXACT, Net Suite ERP systems is preferable;
- Must be fluent in English, Japanese preferable;
- Flexibility, pro-activity with can do attitude
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.