Are you a sales-driven specialist who loves building strong and long-lasting relationships with the customers? And do you want to provide value in order to retain and keep customers?
If so, please read on!
Our client, a global leader in data, applications, and services for insurance and automotive, is looking for an Account Manager to support its continuing growth in Spain. Would you like to join this international and purpose-driven team? Apply today and let us know that you are interested!
- Manage the relationships with assigned customers, ensuring great communication and high customer retention.
- Protecting and growing the existing revenue stream and proactively managing accounts and relationships in a positive, business appropriate and professional manner in all interactions.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services and addon licenses for existing products.
- Manage retention and sales targets by achieving weekly and monthly metrics.
- Developing segmentation and top accounts focus, as well as a defined cadence for communication and business planning with key accounts each quarter.
- Processing renewals and contract amendments and working closely with other Customer Success, Billing, Operations, Support, and product departments regularly.
- Building relationships within key accounts with leaders, owners, and influencers within the customer base.
- Maintaining and always staying on top of industry news, trends, and business knowledge to be a trusted advisor.
- Enhancing all customer connections in a manner that ensures great customer retention and high renewal rates as measured by quarterly results.
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas.
- Advanced in English is a must.
- Advanced level in any of the following languages: French, German, Dutch, Polish.
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM too.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.