Are you an Accounting specialist with at least 5 years of bookkeeping experience? Are you based in the Netherlands? If yes, please read further.
Our client, an international company that provides accounting, tax, and other integrated business management services, is looking for an Accounting Assistant that will be responsible for accounting/tax and finance tasks for EMEA tax management, SPC management, tax, accounting, and finance tasks.
- Ensure accurate bookkeeping / filing in a timely manner together with the Accounting Manager.
I. SPC Management
- In charge of accounting / tax and finance tasks for SPC established in the Netherlands together with the Accounting Manager as follows.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts and statutory accounts. Provide other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Support audit process.
- Prepare accounting or tax related statutory reports and applications, under the support of the advisors.
- Assist CIT/VAT return preparation, under the support of the advisors.
- Support the proper internet banking system operation.
- Support the various basic administration work related to SPC.
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills for English. Knowledge of Dutch will be an asset.
- Proactive and flexible attitude. Collaborative approach to colleagues.
- Good knowledge of accounting processes, Tax returns and/or Registration related procedures.
- IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, desirably SAP and other ERP system.
- Experience (about 5 years or more) in bookkeeping.
- Experience of preparing financial accounting, management accounts and reporting, tax and statutory returns, and involvement in audit is preferred.
- Experience of management of SPCs in Trust Company or similar company is preferred.
- Preferably an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Maths, Statistics, Business or Economics.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national teams provides flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.