Would you describe yourself as experienced in office administration? Do you enjoy process optimization in an environment of expansion? Does a basic knowledge of IT support complete your professional profile? Then read on and explore this opportunity!
We are looking for an Administration Coordinator for our client, a Japanese utility provider with focus on renewable energy. You would join a team of 12 professionals at their office in Amsterdam. With the business expanding steadily, the workload is increasing, and the current team would benefit from adding you as an additional member of their Administration team.
As an Administration Coordinator you will play a key role in handling administrative requests from the managing director and other key stakeholders. Part of your responsibilities would be providing 1st line IT support, in cooperation with the remote IT specialist team in the UK.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Asset/inventory management
- Correspondences management (e-mail, letters, couriers, telephone call etc.)
- In-house communication about meetings, office activities and inquiries by the workforce
- Company Insurances management – Related Invoices check / Small Expense management
- Personnel Data management including time cards, schedules and meetings
- Immigration related issue management
- Social Security related issue management
- Legal Documents and Contracts management
- Main contact for Data Protection law compliance
- Management of Information Assets
- Cyber/Data Security Incident Response
- IT troubleshooting for hardware, resetting passwords, software updates and installation, user account management and incident logging and tracking
- Providing IT-related internal training
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 5 years relevant experience in business
- Japanese language native level, business level English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and SQL server
- Experience in Project Management and System implementation
- Experience in contractor management – Excellent troubleshooting, communication and organizing skills
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated, responsible with strong commitment
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all stakeholders
You will stand out with the following:
- Experience as an Administrator in Exact System and eHerkenning portal is a plus
- Good mindset in Cyber security and IT infrastructure
- Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP or relevant)
- Cyber Security Certificate (CISSP, CSSLP, OSCP, CEH)
- Competitive market salary
- Good pension scheme – 100% covered
- Travel allowance for your expenses
- Annual extensive medical examination for all employees
- 25 days of holiday
- Friendly, supportive and dynamic environment
Please note that for this position you need to have a valid working permit to work in the Netherlands. No visa or relocation support can be provided.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.