Are you a young professional with experience in administration? Do you like coordinating administrative processes and organizing office activities? If so, read on!
Our client is a leading Chinese global multinational company and is looking for an Administrative Assistant to manage the company’s administrative tasks in the administrative department in the Rijswijk office.
- Support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Ensure office policies and procedures are implemented appropriately.
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Support in managing the office budget.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
- Chinese and English proficiency. Dutch is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in admin and service related roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Openness to work in an international environment in a result-oriented manner.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.