Are you an experienced administrative assistant professional and speaks Japanese as well ,looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you want to join a fast-growing local team of an esteemed global trading company and be part of their success in Europe?
Our client, one of the major actors in trading houses in Japan, is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join their office in Amsterdam.
- Serve as liaison between employees/managers, internal departments, and external parties, including vendors, customers, and external advisor;
- Handle bookkeeping on an internal accounting system;
- Create business documents as required, including contracts, invoices, etc;
- Control shipment schedule and facilitate logistics for cargo transportation;
- Prepare related evidence and coordinating with relevant departments for payments;
- Assist with monthly VAT declaration and coordinate with external advisors;
- Prepare monthly business report including payment performance control;
- Assist with special projects as necessary, such as system development, workflow improvements, budget preparation, and internal/external audits.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Business level English, Japanese language JPL1
- Other European language (especially German) is preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in administrative field;
- Experience in international trading field with knowledge of Incoterms is preferred;
- Interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with a customer-oriented mindset;
- Strong task and time management skills, and detail-oriented;
- Proficient with e-mail, Microsoft Office applications, and general IT systems;
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all stakeholders;
- Willing to take on new challenges to maximize performance and results.
- International and diverse working environment;
- Casual, open-minded, and flexible team and culture;
- Commuting cost reimbursement;
- Health insurance arrangement;
- Center of Amsterdam business hub.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 35 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.