Are you an experienced supply chain administrator, do you like to work with various customers and speak fluently Dutch? Do you want to be one of the young energetic team for a large international company? Then keep reading!
You are organized, structured and you know how to prioritize. You are able to work with the team and maintain tight relationships with your clients. Having good communication skills, proficiency with MS Excel and IT systems.
Our client is a global trading company covering a total of 75+ countries in the FMCG industry. The company offers a fast-growing and international work environment in which you get to work with an ambitious team and worldwide presented brands.
- You are the first point of contact in all areas within the client’s Supply Chain at an operational level.
- You communicate with customers and suppliers to ensure quality deliveries.
- You are continuously concerned with ‘what can be done better within the various facets of the operation.
- You respond quickly to changes and you dare to make decisions.
- You switch effortlessly between challenging and varied tasks and act as a bridge between different stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- You work on various ad hoc projects in consultation with your manager.
- Ensure your suppliers’ and clients’ financial and account information is up to date.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, other language will be an advantage French, Spanish, Italian, or Mandarin.
- You have at least several years of experience in logistics, supply chain/purchase/trading position.
- You are available to work full time 40 hours per week.
- You enjoy contributing to the success of the company and the supply chain, in which you can express your entrepreneurship, initiatives and can-do mentality.
- You have excellent MS Office skills.
- You possess good organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- You set priorities, you can juggle tasks, and you meet your deadlines.
- Attractive remuneration a competitive salary, benefits package, vacation days, pension, travel cost reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours, lunch in the company’s own restaurant and Friday drinks at company top floor’s bar, team events.
- Opportunity to grow in an international team, professional development plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.