Do you have five years + of experience at a start-up company or a small and medium-sized company Project and/or operation Management experience involving multiple internal and external stakeholders in the manufacturing industry or Supply Chain Management? Do you thrive in a fun and innovative company environment that has a unique product line? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry is looking for an After Sales Manager to join their team in the Amsterdam area. The company has raised over US$100 million and developed and marketed cutting-edge products, developing and expanding its MaaS (Mobility as a Service) side of the business, including personal mobility rental service to travellers, and has been determined to keep offering reliable after-sales service to customers. You will play a leading role in the transition from the current distributor-driven after-sales service to establishing a new sustainable operational structure of after-sales service suitable for new sales channel development (Retail & D2C) in Europe, working together with multinational team based in Europe and Asia.
- Lead the development of a new sustainable operation structure for after-sales by leading and coordinating a cross-functional team of local & global internal & external stakeholders;
- Become the endpoint of contact for regional and/or new business partners
- Provide monthly regional operational and project-related reports for controlling and planning purposes;
- Become a subject matter expert on technical product knowledge;
- Learn from the headquarters the SOPs (standard operating procedures) of after-sales service;
- Provide maintenance training to distribution or maintenance partners
- Supervise distribution or maintenance partners on a regular basis to ensure that consistent after-sales services are offered to end-users by partners
- Handle incoming technical feedback with the support of the headquarters guidance
- Support the headquarters root cause analysis on malfunctioning products when needed;
- Report unsolved technical problems to the headquarters for ultimate solutions
- Record and analyze data about technical product feedbacks and repair works for continuous improvements.
- 5+ years of working experience preferably at a start-up company or a small and medium-sized company;
- Project and/or operation Management experience involving multiple internal and external stakeholders in the manufacturing industry or SCM (Supply Chain Management);
- English and other language proficiency Dutch, Italian, French German or Japanese in written and verbal communication in business;
- Strong organisational skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
- Strong desire for personal development and new learnings;
- Ability to travel incidentally under regular or pandemic (Covid-19) circumstances.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.