We are looking for an Assistant Resources Controller who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like to join an international environment, read more and apply today!
Please, be aware that the successful candidate will be employed by Octagon Professionals.
- Maintain the hardcopy and electronic filing system of the Service, including migration and rearrangement on ESA Team Site (SharePoint-based).
- Process ESA Blue Docs, manage configurations, and oversee controlled document changes for official papers of the ESA Oversight Committee.
- Index documents and mail.
- Maintain distribution lists and issue documents to concerned users.
Process Mapping Support:
- Assist in mapping both Agency-wide and Directorate processes.
- Conduct data analysis to support Management’s needs using Power BI.
- Collect and extract data from various corporate applications.
Procurement and Financial Support:
- Create and follow up on shopping carts.
- Create and follow up on confirmations.
- Maintain cost/procurement plans and oversee execution and contracts.
- Monitor and control the timely implementation of financial commitments, payment milestones, and invoicing.
- Support the implementation of the Department’s overall workforce and resource planning.
Quality System Support:
- Maintain templates and internal audit manual.
- Administer weekly and additional ad-hoc Group Meetings.
- Update the Internal Audit and Evaluation intranet site, including content management.
ESA Oversight Committee Support:
- Assist in documentation needs of the Committee Chair and members.
- Support the Head of the Department in issues management, scheduling, and correspondence with the Oversight Committee Chair and other stakeholders.
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with relevant experience.
- Experience in workforce management processes
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in the aerospace industry. Knowledge of Finance/Accounting may be required for some tasks.
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages, including advanced usage of Excel (MS-Office).
- Experience as a user of SAP, especially ECC and SRM modules, and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications (e.g., ESA-p) is an asset.
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA’s specific context and environment, including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.