Do you have previous experience in electronic product manufacturing, technician, electric, electro-mechanic, or equivalent technical field experience? Do you speak English and have a hands-on mentality?
If yes, please read further!
Our client is a leader in Energy Storage Systems for the global green transformation and is looking for Battery Technician to be based in Helmond, Netherlands. The Battery Technician will work closely with the Netherlands team, providing after-sales service and maintaining positive customer relationships across the Europe region.
- Provide technical support to clients on battery installations and repairs;
- Maintain optimal battery conditions in fleets of hybrid and electric vehicles as well as Energy Storage projects;
- Troubleshoot battery systems at regional sites;
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Experience in electronic product manufacturing, Technician, Electric, Electro-mechanic, or equivalent technical field experience
- Technical Education background
- Good problem-solving and strong time management
- Prior experience in the transportation and/or telco and power grid sectors would be an advantage
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Ability to work on high grounds (over 2m above ground)
- Good written and spoken English
- Possess a European driving license (B)
- VCA or equivalent electrical safety license is an advantage, but not a must
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.