Do you have excellent business development, networking and lead generation software sales skills? Are you motivated to develop business relationships and directly impact the growth of an international scale-up company?
Our client, an international software development start-up, is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for expanding and maintaining their client network in the DACH region.
- Identifying, reviewing and contacting potential clients in the DACH region;
- Providing clients with personal demo’s on lead generation software;
- Building personal relationships with clients and have monthly catch-up calls;
- Selling products to online marketing agencies;
- Account management of marketing agencies;
- Organizing events/webinars to explain the products;
- Attending different events to meet new clients;
- Creating a network of engaged and enthusiastic ambassadors.
- Fluency in German and proficiency in English;
- A Bachelor’s degree and sales experience;
- The ability to quickly build strong, personal connections;
- A big sense of responsibility and assertiveness;
- Being creative in your approach;
- Commercial mindset and a drive to keep going until you have succeeded.
- Strong base salary;
- Personal growth opportunities;
- 25 vacation days (plus a day off on your birthday);
- Daily lunch and snacks;
- Technical equipment (Macbook);
- Sit-stand desks;
- Max the office do;
- Pool table & office library.