What’s your game? Our client’s game is supplying athletes with the highest quality equipment!
As a Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying the right sales channels, developing new strategic opportunities at existing customers as well at prospects.
Would you like to join ? The ball is in your corner !
- Managing both existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities for the sporting industry.
- Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Develop strategies and establish the appropriate sales channels based on market analysis.
- Visit potential customers within the Netherlands and other EU countries.
- Drafting contracts and agreements related to sales activities.
- Updating clients, and colleagues with order statuses, prices, and delivery schedules.
- Report sales activities, status, results to the direct manager.
- Experience in B2B business development, ideally for consumer products, sport industry.
- Commercial sense to come up with new sales and marketing ideas.
- Customer-orientated with strong negotiation skills.
- Working experience with sales techniques.
- Proficiency with data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.