Are you a Customer Support Representative professional, customer-oriented, and targeted on finding the right solutions using modern CRM and telephony technology? Are you an authentic, energetic individual with a can-do mentality and the ability to drive growth ambition?
If so, then read on!
Our client, a global leader in data, applications, and services for insurance and automotive, is looking for a Customer Support Representative to support its continuing growth in Spain. Would you like to join this international and purpose-driven team? Apply today and let us know that you are interested!
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues for customers relating to Solera software by providing advice and expert knowledge over phone, email, chat, and web channels;
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service while performing to agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets;
- Communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- Accurately record all customer contact and outcomes within designated software;
- Escalate calls or cases in a timely and appropriate manner in line with SLAs in place, documenting enhancements to drive continuous improvements;
- At all times adhere to the working processes and procedures for the department and of Solera;
- Contribute to and maintain knowledge base articles and documents ;
- Take responsibility for all duties relating to compliance procedures, especially data security.
- At least 1-2 years of experience and a track record of delivering high-quality customer service in a customer-focused environment, preferably a contact centre;
- Experience of working in a technical or software support capacity would be ideal;
- Experience with CRM and telephony systems beneficial (preferably Sales force Service Cloud and Genesys);
- IT qualifications/degree educated would be an advantage but are not essential;
- Analytically and naturally inquisitive with good questioning skills and good attention to detail;
- Able to communicate well and build rapport with people at various levels of a business;
- A desire to go the extra mile for customers and take personal responsibility for resolving issues;
- Fluent languages skills in English, Flemish/German;
- High learning agility and ability to apply knowledge learned;
- Automotive and/or insurance experience is beneficial but not essential.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.