We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive new growth and support our ambitious marketing goals.
Are you passionate about digital marketing and B2B marketing trends? Are you excited about having an active role in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies that drive business growth?
If so, don’t hesitate and do get in touch with us, we would like to talk to you!
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
The Digital Marketing Manager will have overall ownership of the lead generation and the talent acquisition processes using digital channels: website, social media pages, Google campaigns, social media campaigns, etc. Planning and coordinating activities of all the parties (internal teams and vendors) involved into building the digital experience and touch-points for new potential customers and talents.
He/she is expected to increase the number of leads captured through digital channels; decrease the cost per lead; increase in the number of talents found through digital channels; decrease the cost per talent found.
- Building the digital lead generation and the talent acquisition processes including: web site experience, website content, landing pages, unpaid traffic, paid traffic, social media promotion
- Planning and coordination of the related activities as the project manager
- Choosing of the proper digital channel mix
- Coordination of the work of agencies and internal teams building website, writing content, configuring and executing digital campaigns, executing social media promotion
- Doing some of the related tasks hands-on, if needed and justified
- Optimisation of SEO for the company website
- Publishing promotional content
- Building and presenting management reports showing results of the lead generation and the talent acquisition processes
- Cooperation with sales and talent acquisition teams
Education & Experience:
- BSc or higher academic grade in digital technology or business
- 5+ years of work experience as a digital marketing manager, lead generation manager, digital campaign manager or similar; preferable on the B2B market
- Very good knowledge of English, enabling to write and verify the marketing promotional content
- Hands-on experience of using google analytics
- Hand-on experience in configuration and execution of the google campaigns
- Hands-on experience in configuration and execution of paid Linked-in campaigns
- Experience in other social media campaigns is a plus
- Overall understanding of web development including techniques of SEO
- Knowledge how the landing page should be constructed
- Ability to build and present management reports, understanding of the key KPIs of the lead generation process
- Being able to build digital experience for lead generation as well as (understanding how to) scale them up together with the business
- Knowing of the payroll and HR services market is a plus
- Experience in working in the multinational environment
- Open minded team player
SALARY AND BENEFITS
International team of HR professionals
Above market salary
Attractive bonus plan
Career development plan
Flexible working hours
Partly remote working
Gym support plan
If you would like to know us better and have a chat with one of our colleagues, please do not hesitate and reach out to Pim Dieben at +31 6 1852 6374.
He will be delighted to answer any of your questions!