Do you have hands-on experience in positions related to finance, business administration and back-office operations, including HR, Accounting, Finance, and Corporate Planning? Do you thrive in a fun and innovative company environment that has a unique product line? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager to join their team in the Amsterdam area. The company has raised over US$100 million and developed and marketed cutting-edge products, developing and expanding its MaaS (Mobility as a Service) side of the business, including personal mobility rental service to travellers. You will be expected to lead business administration and operations in Europe. You will support the business growth by working closely with and supporting the leadership team and business development team, operations team, supply chain management team. Holding that role you will work proactively to build business fundamentals, including accounting and HR management, to secure future growth.
- Manage and improve monthly HR operations, such as payroll and holiday management, by working with external agency;
- Manage and improve monthly HR operations, such as payroll and holiday management, by working with the external agency;
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements;
- Report monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements to the headquarters;
- Manage the company’s cash flow (i.e. bank account, cash inflow, and cash outflow)
- Support mid-term/annual budget planning;
- Support sales administration operations by checking sales documents, such as invoices;
- Develop and improve the company’s IT systems for accounting operation and work flow management;
- Develop and maintain the company’s internal regulations, and monitor company-wide compliance;
- Lead business process re-engineering projects to improve the quality and the efficiency of the business administrative process;
- Engage in practical tasks whenever and wherever needed to maintain the entire operations.
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in positions related to business administrations and back-office operations, including HR, Accounting, Finance, and Corporate Planning;
- Experience in working closely with management team;
- Experience in improving business processes / operations;
- Experience in setting up HR administrative operations;
- Experience in budget planning and controlling PL/BS;
- Good level of IT literacy to improve operations by utilising technologies;
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge;
- Strong organisational, analytic, and project management skills;
- Attention to details and motivation to deep dive when necessary;
- English proficiency in both written and verbal communication, Japanese will be an advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and international team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.