Are you a General Affairs professional experienced in Finance administration and HR support? Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast-growing international company? Then, please read more and apply today!
For our client, a Japanese engineering company that manufactures and distributes semiconductors, electronic components, assembly goods, and device manufacturing equipment we are looking for a well-organized General Affairs professional, who can join their team based on High Tech Campus, Eindhoven.
- Collecting and receiving invoices (AR/AP) for monthly financial report
- Petty-cash control
- HR administration support
- Taking care of the bill payment on time.
- Execution of all GA-related administration and the preparation of reports
- Ordering of GA- related matters, such as office supplies, maintenance materials
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in General Affairs roles
- Knowledge of the Electronics/Semiconductors Market is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Japanese is an asset
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to work on-site office
- Start in March 2023
- Full-time position
- Attractive remuneration package (bonus & holiday allowance)
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.