Are you a marketing professional experienced in developing and managing corporate brand planning within the tech industry ? If so, please read on!
Our client: a global company developing high-performance computing and visualization products, enabling accelerated next-generation computing experiences, is searching for a Global Brand Media Manager in Netherlands.
- Manage all aspects of the media from briefing to planning & buying on all mediums from traditional, digital, and/or experiential. Quarterly & annual plans.
- Lead the activation and deployment of global campaigns across multiple geographies, working in partnership with our global media agency, HQ marketing & regional marketing teams.
- Collaborating with the wider Brand + Creative Team, client’s Studio & global creative agency of record.
- Fostering relationships with the commercial, consumer & gaming marketing teams.
- Establishing connections with key local market teams around the globe to deploy the roll out of brand initiatives & global campaigns.
- Manage the quarterly budget planning process working closely with finance & procurement teams.
- Deliver media recommendations which are backed by sound insights from research and data, working with the global media agency, social teams & digital team.
- Ensure media placements align with budget and business objectives, guaranteeing that marketing investments are allocated in ways that create the most value for a brand.
- Ensuring that the development and delivery of global campaigns run smoothly from end to end, liaising closely with the required specialists.
- Manage the campaigns dashboard & regularly present campaign findings & insights
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ work experience in preferably in/with both B2B + B2C technology, either client or agency side.
- Demonstrate campaign & media planning experience and optimizing performance across digital media channels.
- Expertise within media planning (Traditional/Search/Social/Programmatic/Experiential)
- Demonstrate a proven track record managing multiple projects to define briefs working with cross-functional, global teams.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities within the global media landscape and always being interested in identifying innovative solutions to reach target audiences.
- Effectively communicate information and decisions made, backed by reasons why the decisions were made, to the full range of stakeholders involved in a project.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.