Are you an HR professional experienced in talent acquisition or HR processes and procedures design? Are you looking for a challenging HR role in a fast-growing international company? Then, please read on!
For our client, a leading tech company that makes cloud software suites and SaaS applications for businesses, we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Manager who enjoys taking on an all-around HR role in an international setting.
- Liaising with management and other stakeholders to understand business priorities and direction for the region
- Develop practices and programs that identify, source, evaluate and hire the right talent to meet changing and evolving business needs
- Set and lead toward a vision for exceptional talent practices at all levels of the organization to meet current and future staffing needs
- Execute the recruitment strategy effectively ensuring the right talent is ready at the right time and influence the entire recruitment process to provide direction on talent needs;
- Drive employee engagement in working with executive leadership to develop effective internal communications strategies, processes, tools, and training to promote morale and productivity
- Execute talent management programs including performance management, training, total rewards, global benefits, surveys, and compensation
- Coach and advise on a wide range of core human resource functions including HR policies, and best practices
- Lead the development and execution of Human Resources strategic and annual plans in alignment with the organizational goals, and mission
- Responsible for HR department budget; review and negotiate HR-related contracts and agreements
- Ensure compliance with statutory and local laws and best practices in HR so that they are efficient, accurate, timely, and responsive
- 5 years of relevant HR experience with some international (pan-European) experience as well
- Ability to take sound and decisive decisions with the inputs and priorities at hand
- Good knowledge of the region and a willingness to learn and adapt
- The ability to provide excellent customer service to the internal stakeholders
- Great people skills and sensitivity to different cultural norms
- HR experience in the local market is mandatory
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.