Do you have previous experience with HR Admin and Operations? Do you enjoy making sure that all the documents and records are organized and up to date? Are you collaborative person and team player? If so, please read on!
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our client, a global software provider that offers some of the most effective and trusted developer tools on the market. You will join their HR team to support the company with a range of different activities. In this role you will handle all HR-related administration for the Amsterdam office.
This is what you will be doing:
- You prepare various HR documents: employment agreements, changes to employment terms, employer’s statements, forms for different types of leave etc;
- You support administrative onboarding and off-boarding process of our colleagues (collect data and register in the payroll system);
- You are the point of contact to answer HR-related questions from employees.
- You are responsible for informing payroll department about monthly salary mutations.
- You are responsible for case management of long sickness cases;
- You actively participate and contribute to local and global HR projects and initiatives;
- You support the fast growth of the company, propose and implement solutions for optimizing operational HR processes.
This is what you will bring along:
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience with HR Operations;
- You have experience with the Dutch labor low is essential to perform in this role;
- You have experience with managing sickness cases is crucial;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of the Dutch and Russian languages is considered an advantage;
- You have strong desire to learn and develop professional knowledge and expertise;
- You are very analytical, communicative, and a problem-solver;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
This is what you will get:
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Six weeks of paid vacation and 30 days of working from abroad;
- A comfortable working environment with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure facilities;
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities and the possibility to travel to professional conferences worldwide;
- Additional Benefits including lunch, commute, insurance, and language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.
Please note that for this position you need to be already located in the Netherlands with a valid working permit to work in the local market. No visa support or relocation can be provided.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with over 35 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.