Are you a skilled information and communication technology professional with the ambition to administer the IT infrastructure of an international business?
We are currently looking for an ICT Systems Administrator for our client, a premier catering service company supplying healthcare and educational institutions. They offer customized menus, according to nutritional requirements for each target group.
As an ICT Systems Administrator, you will join the team at the beautiful office in Hoofddorp. You will be responsible for setting up networks, troubleshooting, configurations as needed and providing guidance for relevant system regulations and compliance.
- Management, maintenance and security of all digital information and communication systems
- Monitoring, wi-fi setup, firewall supervision, Point-to-point (or Site-to-Site) VPN administration
- Administration and configuration of LAN / WAN networks and NAS systems
- Account management (manage, control, and monitor access, multi-factor authentication configuration)
- 3rd line support for company network (LAN, WAN) and VPN
- Monitor IT resources and plan for systems upgrade as necessary
- Collaborate and advice team on relevant regulations and compliance issues (GDPR, ISO)
- Support data collection for standard certification (ISO and EcoVadis)
- Knowledge of Azure AD and Sharepoint Administration (Microsoft 365)
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Min 3 years IT support experience or tech related background
- Knowledge of agile methodology is a plus
- English, with Dutch and/or Italian being considered an asset.
- Beautiful and spacious office in Hoofddorp
- Company chef preparing lunches at a substantial discount for employees
- Working for a sustainable business, certified with platinum status by EcoVadis
- Agile project management with a focus on collaboration and employee empowerment
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.