Our client, an international group, operating in the catering service sector, and supplying top-level consulting firms across different industries, is looking for an International Head of IT. Banks, investment companies, health care, and educational institutions, are a few of their premium customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing ICT operations across branches in the Netherlands and Belgium.
In this role you will ensure the seamless operation and continual improvement of the IT environment, providing secure and efficient support to all other departments. From overseeing technology operations to implementing effective data maintenance and security programs, you will play a pivotal role in elevating the technological capabilities of our client.
- You excel at strategic oversight, managing technology operations in both Belgium and the Dutch office branches, aligning them with established goals and SLA’s
- You analyze departmental business requirements to enhance digital processes and meet evolving needs
- You lead and oversee IT projects, including updates, upgrades, migrations, and service continuity, ensuring timely completion
- Team Leadership is what you care about the most and you guide the IT team fostering and prioritizing their learning and growth progression in response to technological changes
- You implement effective methodologies and directions for the team’s optimal performance
- You propose, manage, and report on the IT budget, ensuring efficient resource allocation
- You establish and activate measures for the efficient protection and maintenance of systems and company data
- You develop and manage an efficient help desk to ensure business continuity
- You conduct risk analysis in accordance with local legislation
- You ensure compliance with GDPR (AVG) and monitor ISO standards implementation as per company requirements
- You collaborate with the Group CIO to set and follow a communication protocol for information sharing and decision-making.
Your skills and qualifications are as follows:
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level with a completed HBO education in business computer science or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a senior IT or leadership position
- Knowledge of ICT market and procurement
- Proficient in data analysis and performance metrics
- Results-driven with adaptability to change and innovation orientation
- Strong staff management and coaching skills
- Expertise in inventory control and efficient
- Join us in driving technological excellence and innovation to new heights!
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- A friendly and inclusive work environment
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technology in the catering industry
- Beautiful office in Hoofddorp
- Dedicated chef preparing lunches
- Substantial discounts at our locally managed restaurant for lunch
- Working for a sustainable business, certified with platinum status by EcoVadis
Please note that for this position you need to have a valid working permit to work in the Netherlands. No visa or relocation support can be provided.
Does the above sound like you and your next challenge? Don’t wait any longer, hit apply and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.