Do you have previous experience with IT support, help desk, system administrator? Do you enjoy disassembling all kinds of devices? Do you want to grow as a professional, master and apply new approaches and technologies? If so, then please read on!
We are looking for a IT Support Specialist for our client, a global software provider that offers some of the most effective and trusted developer tools on the market. Your main role will be to support the IT department on various projects.
- Providing technical support to all the employees based in Amsterdam.
- Setting up new computers, fixing and modernizing the old ones.
- Fixing errors in the operating system in different ways (not only by reinstalling the OS).
- Deciding what hardware will be a better choice for a particular case.
- Advising the team on any hardware or software-related issues.
- Maintaining all the IT equipment in the office: computers, monitors, laptops, printers, copy machines, phones, and video conferencing systems.
- Fluency in English and Russian.
- 3+ years of IT Helpdesk support experience.
- Knowledge about local networks.
- The ability to disassemble all kinds of devices.
- The ability to fix errors in the operating system in different ways.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.