Are you well organised, reliable and looking for a new challenge as a junior bookkeeper? Then, please read on!
Our client, a creative content agency, is looking for a junior bookkeeper to join their team in Amsterdam. By reporting directly to the Group Finance Controller and working to specific deadlines, you will play a hugely important role in the continued success of this fast growing company. This is a unique opportunity to join a flourishing, expanding organisation and have a huge impact on both your personal career and the future success of this company.
- record financial transactions for clients,
- ensuring all financial records are fully maintained and updated, generation of client payments,
- bank reconciliations,
- collation of data for client payrolls, VAT returns,
- assisting with year-end accounts.
- 1 year experience,
- reliable, highly numerate, and methodical in prioritizing your workload with a high degree of discretion,
- preference for a degree within a business-related subject,
- knowledge of Excel and Sage
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.