Are you a fresh graduate or young professional with a background in sales, marketing or business management? Or are your looking to transition from direct sales to inside sales and account management?
Do you combine your education and experience with a natural way with customers and excel in presenting new products with captivating passion? Then, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Sales Representative for our client in Eindhoven, a manufacturing company that adapts promptly to evolving demands, create unique and highly valuable products, and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Selling industrial tools to the European customers.
- Taking care of customers in all aspects of sales, including but not limited to collecting information, sending quotes, negotiating, adjusting delivery time with suppliers, following up and collecting accounts receivable, resolving complaints together with our engineer and more.
- Visiting European customers on a regular basis, to promote the company products, to propose suitable tools and to help to increase customer’s productivity.
- Travel with the sales area manager twice a month to potential and existing clients.
- Visiting and arranging exhibitions to gather market information and situation.
- Reporting of business activities, market information and situation at customers.
- 0-2 years of previous experience.
- Hold a valid work and resident permit in the Netherlands.
- Resides in Eindhoven or commutable distance (30km)
- Fluent in business English, both speaking and writing; Dutch is a plus.
- MS office skills.
- Driver’s license category B.
- Market salary range including bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to develop your career in sales and account management
- Fast personal growth opportunity with immediate responsibilities
- Being part of an expanding company, setting the foundations for a successful future
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday allowance
- Commuting allowance for all expenses.
- Company car once the employee is running independently.
Please note that for this position you need to have a valid working permit to work in the Netherlands. No visa or relocation support can be provided.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.