Our client, a European software company providing a platform for drone telematics services for unmanned traffic management, is currently looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join their team remotely. Would you like to join this international and purpose-driven team? Apply today and let us know that you are interested!
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will contribute to the delivery of the company’s offerings: Product, Solution and Project implementations. You will strive to improve all aspects of your competences and responsibilities by proactively seeking guidance and consulting with your senior colleagues.
- Participate in daily processes: standups, sprint plannings, PR reviews, designs and estimations.
- Develop the platform and API services.
- Contribute to the automated test suite.
- Write technical documentation for appropriate technical audiences.
- Sufficient testing for each component you modified/created.
- Collaborate with experienced developers in troubleshooting sessions.
- Assist in the delivery of the platform to the customer under guidance and supervision of senior colleagues.
- Be on the lookout for technical advancements in the technological ecosystem, especially concerning:
- Clean code and software craftsmanship.
- Integration frameworks and workflow engines.
- Geo-spatial frameworks.
- Real-time communication frameworks.
- Knowledge of sophisticated transactional CRUD and workflows (using Spring, Spring Integration and PostgreSQL).
- Very good communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Verbal & written communication/negotiation skills in English.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.