Do you have Account Management, Business Development, Sales experience in the Automotive or Vehicle industry? Are you a commercially driven professional speaking fluently English? Are you open to the opportunity to travel around Europe and meet key clients within the Logistics industry? If so, then read on!
Our client is a rapidly expanding international company with the largest trucks fleet in Europe, and they are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in the Netherlands (Gelderland, Arnhem, Nijmegen region). In this challenging and door-opening opportunity, you would be responsible for managing large accounts and fleet sales through proactive sales, key accounting activities, negotiation, achieving volume sales. You will be building client relationships as you identify project opportunities within the new and fast-growing sector.
- Maintain strong, long lasting, collaborative partnerships with existing customers and build relationships with newly acquired ones.
- Systematically analyze the needs and requirements of assigned customer portfolio as well as market trends and competitive environment in order to identify further development opportunities.
- Ensure profitable vehicle sales and high quality customer service in Netherlands.
- Develop pricing, sales strategy and ensure their execution.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements to maintain trust.
- Create and implement long-term strategy for Key Account development, prepare sales and action plans to achieve them.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Proven experience in sales, customer success, or account management field.
- Excellent sales, negotiations and problem solving skills.
- Passion for challenges and high achievement orientation
- C1 level of English language skills (both oral and written), Dutch or German will be a plus
- The possibility to go on business trips on a regular basis
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.