Are you searching for that exceptional HR manager position? Do you have experience in reviewing and implementing HR policies/strategies? Are you able to hire and train employees while maintaining and even improving the company culture and morale?
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our client, a global software provider that offers some of the most effective and trusted developer tools on the market. You will join their HR team to support the company with a range of different activities, in the Amsterdam office.
- Manage the entire life cycle of our Dutch employees; on-boarding, development, and supporting with the performance evaluation process in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Arrange the HR administrative work, including preparing employment agreements, maintenance of the employee handbook, and attendance tracking.
- Provide internal advisory to the local employees on a broad range of HR topics, including local labour laws, terms of employment, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Cooperate with the internal local payroll team.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the local HR strategies, systems, procedures, policies, and initiatives in line with the global HR strategy.
- Liaise with in-house tax/legal specialists and external partners (including, but not limited to, insurance vendors and tax advisers) on the HR related topics.
- Organise internal events.
- Register people for sickness absence at occupational service providers and help employees with re-integration cases.
- Participate in HR activities and initiatives designated by the company
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist/HR Manager within international environment in the Netherlands.
- Team-player with good communication skills.
- Creativity in dealing with all HR tasks.
- Experience with local HR processes and knowledge of Dutch labor law.
- Excellent skills in standard MS Office tools, advanced knowledge of Excel, and experience with HRM systems.
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch (B1)
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic and friendly environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Six weeks of paid vacation (local regulations can be applied).
- A comfortable working environment with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure facilities.
- Professional and personal development and the possibility to travel to professional conferences worldwide.
- Additional Benefits including lunch, commute, insurance, and language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with over 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.