Are you an experienced Marketing and Sales Manager open to opportunities within an international team? Are you passionate about influencing and driving business expansion? Read on!
About Us: Octagon is a leading HR consultancy firm specialized in providing expert human resources solutions to international clients looking to establish their presence in the Netherlands. With a commitment to excellence and a deep understanding of global markets, we empower organizations to navigate the complexities of international HR and ensure a seamless transition into the Dutch market.
Position Overview: We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Marketing and Sales Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in driving our business expansion and strengthening relationships with international clients aiming to settle in the Netherlands.
- You develop and execute marketing and sales strategies to service international clients seeking HR consultancy services (inclusive payroll and recruitment) in the Netherlands.
- You identify and nurture leads, establish rapport with prospective clients, and write proposals in English.
- You expand our client base and strengthen our market position.
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience, from the initial consultation to the successful onboarding of clients.
- You utilize market research and data-informed insights to optimize marketing campaigns and sales efforts.
- You manage and lead a high-performing sales and marketing team, providing guidance and support to achieve business objectives.
- Proven experience in marketing and sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- 10 – 15 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing.
- Fluency in the Dutch language will be considered a huge advantage.
- Familiarity with the HR consultancy industry and an understanding of international HR best practices is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with international clients.
- Data-informed decision-making and the ability to adapt marketing and sales strategies to international markets.
- Team leadership and management experience, with a passion for mentoring and developing sales and marketing teams.
- Proficiency in English; additional languages are a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive market salary.
- 24 days of holiday, pension scheme, and travel allowance.
- Team Friday lunch provided by Octagon.
- Knowledge-sharing sessions from our experts.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Hybrid working setting.
- Supportive team and career development opportunities.
- Be part of a successful management team that thrives in navigating challenges.
We hope that by now we manage to spark your interest in this opportunity and that the only next step is the apply button below. If that is the case, kindly send us your up-to-date resume, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
Should we see a match we’ll invite you first for a meeting online to establish a relationship and give you a better idea of the company and the position. If that goes well, two on-site meetings with stakeholders will follow as a result. If after that we both still see a strong match, we’ll make you an offer that you can not refuse.
Please note that for this position you need to be already located in the Netherlands with a valid working permit to work in the local market.