Are you a welcoming, friendly and proactive person who likes to help people and keep things well-organized? Do you have previous experience as an office assistant or receptionist? Or are you a fresh graduate/trainee who has already gained some work experience? If so, please read on!
We are looking for an Office Assistant for our client, a global software provider that offers some of the most effective and trusted developer tools on the market. Your main role will be to welcome visitors, support your colleagues with various tasks and questions, coordinate and organize processes in a big office.
- Give a warm welcome to new colleagues and visitors, answer and redirect phone calls, receive and sort incoming mail, deliveries, and branded merchandise, and manage outgoing mail, electronic correspondence, and internal post.
- Ensure that the office operates smoothly, place orders for office supplies, coordinate lunch catering, ensure the office’s common areas and meeting rooms are tidy and have sufficient office supplies and water, and coordinate and organize meetings, conference calls, and office events.
- Provide effective support as a contact person for everyday questions and requests from employees.
- Communicate and cooperate with external services and local authorities and provide administrative support.
- Combination of education and/or experience relevant to the role.
- Service-oriented, positive, with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Hands-on, self starter, and team player.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Dutch at least B1 level, knowledge of Russian is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, build and develop key working relationships.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Six weeks of paid vacation (local regulations can be applied).
- A comfortable working environment with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure facilities.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities and the possibility to travel to professional conferences worldwide.
- Additional benefits including lunch, commute, insurance, and language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.