Are you an administrative professional with the experience in office management? Do you value atmosphere and like to make people around you happy? If so, please read on!
We are looking for an Office Manager for our client, a global software provider that offers some of the most effective and trusted developer tools on the market.
- Maintain office budget.
- Compile and present special reports.
- Follow through on maintenance agreements and contracts.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Relevant experience in office management or team support. Experience setting up or developing a new office is a plus.
- You’re keen on and really want to help people, create comfort and coziness.
- Hands-on approach to solving issues.
- Outgoing attitude and good communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch. Russian would be a plus.
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Six weeks of paid vacation (local regulations can be applied).
- A comfortable working environment with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure facilities.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities and the possibility to travel to professional conferences worldwide.
- Additional benefits including lunch, commute, insurance, and language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.