We are looking for a Office Space/Facilities Administrator who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like to join an international environment, read more and apply today!
- Coordinate accommodation, including offices and meeting facilities, developing and maintaining an accommodation plan;
- Produce analysis and prepare proposals for accommodating teams and prepare to present to internal customers (senior management included);
- Ensuring compliance of allocated space with the agreed standards and applicable Dutch legislation;
- Ensuring consistency, correctness and prompt availability of data in CIFM, the facility management IT tool in use within the department;
- Maintaining accommodation metrics to support comparison between space allocated to different teams;
- Supporting relocation projects in coordination with all involved parties (eg. teams in charge of refurbishment, IT, heavy-gang);
- Set-up, facilitate and draft minutes for coordination meetings;
- Review implementation plans and schedules;
- Follow-up procurement actions.
- Master’s degree.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Good and proven organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in support to management and ability to give presentations to management.
- Ability to analyse numerical data.
- Experience in Facility Management or Service Management.
- Experience with large-scale office moves.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, e.g. Word, Power Point.
- Knowledge of CIFM (Archibus) is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.