Do you have previous experience working as a Personal Assistant, Secretary, or General Affairs Administrator, you are fluent in English and Dutch? Are you proactive, flexible, organized, and comfortable communicating and working with employees at all levels and from different cultures? If so, please do read on!
Our client, one of the leading Japanese multi-functional trading companies actively engaged in global business, is looking for a Personal Assistant & Administrator who can join their team, work closely with and assist in the day-to-day activities of the CEO. Additionally, he/she will support the other Administration departments in the Amsterdam office and support the other expatriates.
As Personal Assistant to CEO:
- Arranging all aspects of the CEO’s business trips including flights, transfers, hotel, and consular arrangements.
- Preparing all aspects of the CEO’s internal and external appointment.
- Arranging claims of CEO’s expenses and proceeding-related slips, debit notes, etc for business trips and entertainments.
- Inputting and managing the CEO’s personal income tax return at Deloitte The Global Advantage Organizer inclusive of inputting GA Calendar.
- Looking after the CEO’s residence.
- Sending, receiving distributing the CEO’s mail.
- The CEO’s mail, a printout of required documents, acquisition of signatures related to them, reply and send.
- Reception of the CEO’s customers.
- Other related ad hoc duties.
Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Overall supervision of general affairs matters, including office and facility management, with a small team.
- Inputting the booking data and some date to our Accounting and Finance system.
- Supporting expatriates with their benefits like Expats residence, settlement for HQ benefit (Kid’s education cost, Language allowance etc) and accommodating arrangements.
- Handling office facility management as PIC for the relevant vendors.
- Reception of the customer.
- Taking charge of office supplies including stationery, supplies to canteens
- Managing daily post for all department (including subsidiary companies in our office.
- Arranging logistics from/to HQ for business cards, some magazines for expatriates and other postal.
- Other related ad hoc duties.
- Previous experience as Personal Assistant, Secretary and General Affairs Assistant;
- Experience with travel arrangements
- Fluently speaking English and Dutch, speaking Japanese is an advantage;
- Ability to resolve sensitive and complex problems
- Ability to work effectively across different cultures
- Self-motivated, proactive person who can work autonomously when required
- Ability to work independently to strict deadlines, attention to details
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.