We are looking for a PA and Safety Support Engineerwho will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like to join an international environment, read more and apply today!
Please, be aware that the successful candidate will be employed by Octagon Professionals.
As PA and Safety Support Engineer you will concentrate your activities on the following:
- Support the ESA’s Project Product Assurance & Safety (PA&S) Manager in all activities related to the execution of the Product Assurance Programme.
- Participate to manufacturing, integration and test activities, e.g. manufacturing readiness reviews (MRR), mandatory inspection points (MIPs), test readiness reviews (TRRs), test review boards (TRBs).
- Support the Risk Management and Configuration Management processes within the ESA Project Team, including the disposition of request for deviations and request for waivers (RFDs & RFWs);
- Support the PA&S Manager to ensure the effective implementation and execution of the non-conformance identification and reporting mechanisms within the contractor supply chain and confirm the correct and formal closure of non-conformances.
- Assist the PA&S Manager in ensuring that all formally delivered items within the Project supply chain conform with requirements using formal acceptance reviews (Delivery Review Boards – DRBs).
- Produce reports on project and review activities, including conclusions and recommendations where necessary, participate in progress meetings, when needed and reporting on project PA status.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the space sector including 5 years in Product and Quality Assurance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Ability to work independently and establish good working relations with relevant actors in ESA and Industry.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another EU member state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.