Are you a Quality and Compliance Professional? Do you have experience in the field of aviation and/or education?
Our client, an renowned international organisation in the field of aviation training is looking for an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager to ensure effective management of all quality and compliance-related matters within the organisation. Would you like to join this international and purpose-driven team? Apply today and let us know that you are interested!
- Responsible for the organisation’s Quality System (QS).
- Responsible for the Quality Manual (QMM) and the Procedures Manual (PM).
- Monitor compliance with relevant legislation and company standards.
- Coordinate external audits in liaison with relevant focal points.
- Schedule and conduct internal audits based on core processes, procedures and applicable requirements from relevant bodies (i.e. EASA, ICAO, IATA, CRKBO).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of any corrective actions, through the applicable Follow-up rocess.
- Train the employees on the Quality System (QS) to promote best practices in quality management efforts.
- Conduct risk assessment sessions and reports.
- Coordinate Occurrence Reporting within the organisation.
- In cooperation with the Business Strategist, stay abreast of all awards and recognitions possibly applicable to the organisation.
- Report updates on Quality and Compliance Management activities (e.g. during meetings with the Director, staff meetings, for official reports etc.).
- Minimum university degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Consistent knowledge of (and experience with) ISO 9001-2015/Education; the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); the Process Approach & PDCA cycle, and Risk-Based Thinking.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as quality and compliance manager, preferably in the field of aviation and/or education.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage.
- Excellent compliance monitoring, auditing and oversight skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and deliver quality results on time.
- Observation and analytical skills.
- Committed to embrace and work according to the company core values: Professional, Respectful, Committed, Service-and-Result Oriented, Collaborative and Honorable (integrity).
- Valid work and residence permit for the Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.