Are you an experienced in sales and business development, impact investments markets, selling financial services and products across Europe? Do you have a proper network in the financial sector in the Netherlands and across the European Union?
Are you open to managing a small team of representative office in Amsterdam?
If so, then read on!
Our client is the leading market access platform for impact investing in emerging and frontier markets, offering market research, investment advisory, and asset management, fast-growing, market-leading company, offering a dynamic work environment in the growing impact investment space, is looking for Sales and Business Development Director with a sales attitude, commercial approach and track, can-do mentality and the ability to lead the small team in Amsterdam office.
- Responsible for business development in the Netherlands and EU;
- Representation of the company in front of investors, authorities (regulation, tax, labor, etc.), and other relevant forums;
- Develop a sales strategy for the company’s impact bonds, including the green, social, and sustainability labeled bonds, set targets, and deliver on them;
- Supervision of the company marketing strategy roll-out;
- Managing the Amsterdam office from an administrative, regulatory, and business standpoint;
- Supervision of the business development unit staff, as well administrative supervision of other units’ staff based in Amsterdam.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance, international affairs or equivalent Solid management experience and skills;
- Proven sales experience in fixed income/bonds;
- A keen interest in impact finance and sustainable development;
- High level of integrity;
- Open and accessible, you enjoy collaborating, meeting people and socialising;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Self-starter who enjoys working autonomously;
- Fluent in English, Dutch would be a plus;
- Autorized to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.