Do you have previous experience in sales support, inventory operations, and preparing documents for import/export you are organized, and structured, have good communication skills, and know how to prioritize. Are you open to a new challenge in the sales team in a famous international company with 70 years of history? Then keep reading!
For our client Japanese electronics engineering trading company that manufactures and distributes electronic components, assembly goods, and semiconductors we are looking a proactive Sales Assistant professional who can join their team based in the High Tech Campus, Eindhoven.
- Providing exceptional customer service to existing customers and new customers
- Daily tracking of orders and deliveries
- Support the sales team with phone and email inquiries and prioritize the urgent tasks
- Assist the team with overseas orders from start to completion;
- Ensure all orders are fulfilled and any delays are communicated to customers
- Prepare and respond to documents: AWB, B/L, VAT invoice requests, stock inquiries, stock availability, stock suitability
- Communicating and building up a good relationship with the clients
- Identify and prevent recurring problems
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B sales assistant roles
- Fluently speaking English written and verbal communication
- Fluency in Japanese is an advantage
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Previous experience in the electronic components market is preferred
- Comfortable in commuting to the office location High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
- Ability to start in March 2023
- Full-time position
- Attractive remuneration package (bonus, holiday allowance & more)
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.