Are you a commercially minded native Chinese professional willing to make a next step in your career? Would you be interested in a role in a well-esteemed international legal organization where you will be solely in charge of all business development activities and together will a team of lawyers become a reliable local business partner to the Chinese community in the country. If so please continue to read.
Our client, a leading Benelux law firm, delivering high quality tax advice and legal services in nearly all legal fields is looking for a native Chinese Sales Associate for their Asia desk.
- New client acquisition and growth on existing accounts to help achieve market revenue goals;
- Research of prospects, clients;
- Uncover client needs and communicate acquired market information to the lawyers;
- Develop and attend local events and actively work to develop and maintain a robust professional network;
- Create all China desk sales activities and client information within the CRM;
- Translate client requests and legal responses when needed;
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets/goals.
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree; Economic/commercial or political/international study background would be an advantage;
- Native speaker in Chinese and excellent command of English;
- 2 + years of previous business development in professional services preferred;
- Available to work 3 days per week;
- Commercial feeling; willingness to participate in seminars, client visits and other business development activities;
- Drive and entrepreneurial spirit to develop the client base, grow the company and exceed sales targets;
- Track record of working in team-based environment that requires collaboration to be successful;
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities.