Do you have B2B Business Development and Sales experience in the Automotive or Vehicle industry? Are you a commercially driven professional speaking fluently English? Are you open to the opportunity to travel around Europe and meet key clients within the Logistics industry? If so, then read on!
Our client is a rapidly expanding international company with the largest trucks fleet in Europe, and they are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team in the Netherlands (Gelderland, Arnhem, Nijmegen region). In this challenging and door-opening opportunity, you would be responsible for the acquisition and development of retail and fleet sales through proactive sales visits, key accounting activities, negotiation, achieving volume sales.
- Sales activities to expand the network of customers, filling database by proceeding leads, cold calling, and taking good care of on-site visitors.
- Actively researching for the external database to find new clients in the assigned sales territory and expand the new client’s by networking in the industry.
- Develop the relationship with customers through regular calls and meetings, acquiring a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Continuously proposing solutions that meet customers objectives.
- Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Achieve targeted sales volumes and price levels, selling to end-users.
- Trouble-shooter at the sales yard, assisting colleagues with managing the stock of trucks and semitrailers and providing first-class sales advice to visiting prospects.
- Proven experience in sales, customer success, or account management field.
- Affinity with commercial business and transport companies.
- Competences like result-oriented, self-reliance, sales-driven, self-starting.
- Strong negotiation & communication skills.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a commercial environment of commercial vehicles.
- Broad knowledge of the International (New and Used) Truck Market or automotive area would be an advantage.
- Affinity with a broad international client portfolio, some experience with exports would be an advantage.
- Besides Dutch and English language (German language would be a big advantage).
- Truck driving license (C or C + E) would be an advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.