Do you have business development experience in consumer products? Are you a commercially driven professional who is excited to help expand a company’s business in the European market? If so, please continue to read.
Our client, one of the leading Japanese healthcare companies focused on optometry, is looking for a Sales Representative who can join their team to further grow their business in the Benelux market.
- Business development of contact lens care products and contact lens to clinics and optical retailers to increase the sales and the market share in the Dutch and Benelux market;
- Generate new sales in existing customers for lenses by promoting the contact lens care products;
- Visit potential customers within Benelux and other EU countries for business meetings;
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and other events to promote the company’s products;
- Define and execute the new sales and marketing strategy;
- Constantly monitor and analyze market opportunities and the competitors’ scenarios;
- Make sure the timely payment from customers for accounts receivables;
- Report sales activities, status, results to the direct manager.
- 3+ experience in B2B business development, ideally for consumer products;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Flexibility to travel within the Benelux and other EU countries;
- Be able to drive and in possession of driving license;
- Commercial sense to come up with new sales and marketing ideas;
- Customer-orientated with strong negotiation skills;
- Flexible and team player;