Do you have experience working in optometry or business development experience in consumer products? Are you a commercially driven professional who is excited to help expand a company’s business in the European market? Are you fluent in German? If so, please continue to read.
Our client, one of the leading Japanese healthcare companies focused on optometry, is looking for a Sales Representative who can join their team to further grow their business in the Benelux and German market.
- Business development of contact lens care products to clinics and optical retailers to increase the sales and the market share in the Dutch and Benelux market;
- Generate new sales in existing customers for lenses by promoting the contact lens care products;
- Visit potential customers within Benelux and other EU countries for business meetings;
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and other events to promote the company’s products;
- Define and execute the new sales and marketing strategy;
- Constantly monitor and analyze market opportunities and the competitors’ scenarios;
- Make sure the timely payment from customers for accounts receivables;
- Report sales activities, status, results to the direct manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior experience in B2B business development, ideally for consumer products;
- Fluency in Dutch, English and German;
- Flexibility to travel within the Benelux and other EU countries;
- Be able to drive and in possession of driving license;
- Commercial sense to come up with new sales and marketing ideas;
- Customer-orientated with strong negotiation skills;
- Flexible and team player;
- Prior Experience in the eye clinic or optometry industry is a great advantage;
- Prior Experience in direct sales to hospitals and clinics is a great advantage;
- A background as a certified optician, optometrist, or contact lens specialist is a great advantage.