We are looking for a Secretary/Administrative Assistant who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like to join an international environment, read more and apply today!
- Day-to-day support to Head of Division and Division’s personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Provision of logistic support to all the Division, in particular for arrivals of personnel (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) and for the organisation of on-site and off-site working.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Division.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists and taking minutes of coordination meetings and others upon request.
- Support to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- For site specific functions knowledge of Dutch is considered an asset.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated interest in experimenting with new IT tools is considered a valuable asset.
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is considered an asset.
- Familiar with SharePoint and Eclipse systems.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.