We are looking for a Secretary/Administrative Assistant who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like to join an international environment, read more and apply today!
- Organization of agenda and of meetings, including the New Space Advisory Board and the Commercialisation Inter-directorates WG.
- Follow up and send reminders (TO, CO), including report to Head of service on overload and delays. Propose to Head of Department allocation of business plan/review tasks to members of the team according to the individual workloads.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading, of Procurement Process specific documentation (ITT documents, Minutes of meeting, clarifications…).
- Coordinate with Project Controllers (or “BCAMs”) for the creation of SAP objects and the availability of required supporting documents (SoW, ITT package, TEB Report…).
- Where applicable: Input and timely follow up the electronics tools used by Procurement Department to support the Contracts Officers during execution of the Procurement process. (SAP, Sharepoint)
- At least two years of experience as a secretary/administrative assistant.
- Secondary education and professional training in administrative or secretarial support.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of modern electronic office automation tools (i.a. Micrsoft365, Teams, Lotus Notes).
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit.
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
- Rigour, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the unit specific tasks.
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.