We are looking for a Secretary/Administrative Assistant (temporary role) who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like to join an international environment, read more and apply today!
The secretary is in charge of the following administrative/secretarial tasks:
- Handling phone calls and correspondence;
- Greeting incoming patients;
- Transfer documents to Cohort software (reports, blood, ecgs, covid tests);
- Support of filing, archiving and keeping up to date of the medical files;
- Preparing daily schedules and recording in medical computer software (Cohort);
- Manage agendas (change appointments, book meetings, send invitations for the annual medical visits, transfer appointments to Cohort’s calendar);
- Sending reminders for appointments with eye doctor and skin cancer screening;
- Preparing and sending statements of fitness for work;
- Registration of sick leave in SAP (sending sick leave/TW emails to staff);
- Drawing up sick leave report weekly;
- Ordering medical supplies.
- Specific education in Administrative/Secretarial or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- At least two years of the relevant working experience.
- Previous experience with administrative processes within an international environment.
- Proven experience in the use of IT tools such as SAP, MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other databases (Cohort software).
- Ability to draft clear written correspondence in English.
- Temporary contract from 01/10/2022 to 31/12/2024.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.