Are you open to a TA/Recruitment challenge within a growing information technology company?
For our client, a leading tech company that makes cloud software suites and SaaS applications for businesses, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support their growth and ensure an exceptional candidate experience within their recruitment process.
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospects for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process, from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in an internal database
- Plan and manage the candidate pipeline against targets set and keep all stakeholders informed of progress
- 4+ years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in the software IT industry covering EU markets
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of office software, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, HR/recruitment software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Ability to travel as needed
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.